HEY GUYS! This is my first #WonderfulWednesday post on this new blog.
What is #WW ?
It WAS a weekly post on my last blog - go back and check out one of the TWO HUNDRED previous posts... RIGHT HERE!!
But then come back and I will share 5 things that have inspired me this lately! This post is regular - but not weekly - I hope you enjoy seeing the things that I LOVE!
Here we go....
1. Pavement at Fantasyland....I know it sounds weird. But the truth is I LOVE good design and I love details! I think it is important to have a real commitment to design details.....that is why I especially loved my recent trip to Universal Studios Harry Potter Land and Disney World....Here are 3 pictures of the pavement in the "New Fantasyland"! Each is themed! One with cart and horse tracks - one with peanuts (for the Circus area) and one with shells and such for outside the Little Mermaids attraction. AMAZING!
2. Wes Anderson paper dioramas....so, speaking of commitment to detail...these dioramas of Wes Anderson films by illustrator Mar Cerdà are wonderful!
3. Swimming -YUP! You heard me! Inspiration doesn't need to come from design ALL the time! I have been feeling reinvigorated by my late night swimming in Florida! As a kid and tween I LIVED to swim.......but then, as I get older my insecurities about being in a bathing suit got larger than my desire to swim! SAD STORY. BUT I think I am gonna start to embrace my mid-life and as such, start swimming again!!! HAPPY ENDING! (?)
4. Grey gardens the musical. I saw the Acting Up Stage production last week (it is closed now) AND IT WAS REMARKABLE! The acting was FANTASTIC and I was really moved by the second act!!! I HIGHLY recommend you go see what ever they do next. "Reframed" looks really cool for all my artist friends! Check them out and click below!!!
5. Finally - for a laugh........you must enjoy this...thanks CINDY for passing it along......
MY BLOG - YOUR INBOX:
Rob is a professional artist, lover of vintage stuff, part time smart @ss and compulsive pancake eater!